Gehl Food & Beverage will award a $5,000 scholarship to three eligible applicants. The recipients of the scholarship will be recognized at a Gehl Food & Beverage all-employee meeting.
Eligibility & Qualification:
- Be a dependent of an active, full-time Gehl Food & Beverage employee
- Age 26 or younger
- Graduating high school senior or returning college student
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better (on 4.0 scale) in current high school or college curriculum
- Accepted and/or enrolled at an accredited college, university or technical school as a full-time student
- Submit two letters of reference
- Selected candidates must interview with the Scholarship Committee
» Download Scholarship Application
Submit the Application:
Complete the scholarhsip application and submit via:
Gehl Food & Beverage
Feed the Future Scholarship
W185 N11300 Whitney Dr.
PO Box 1004
Germantown, WI 53022
Completed Applications must be received by May 15, 2021.
- Finalists will be contacted by the Scholarship Committee
- Scholarship recipients will be announced in June 2021
- Student is required to submit an official transcript to the Scholarship Committee before funds are dispersed