Smoky Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
This quick and easy burger-inspired pizza even has a “secret” sauce drizzled over top just before serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 35 minutes Serves: 4
1 lb prepared pizza dough
1/2 cup Gehl’s Smoky Bacon Cheddar Cheese Sauce
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 lb lean ground beef, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
1/2 cup diced pickles
1 cup shredded lettuce
1/4 cup diced white onion
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp ketchup
1 tbsp relish
1 tbsp mustard
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease 14-inch round pizza pan; set aside.
2. On a lightly-floured work surface, roll out dough into 1/4-inch thickness to fit prepared pan.
3. Spread cheese sauce over dough, leaving 1/2-inch border for crust. Scatter shredded cheese, ground beef, tomatoes and pickles over top.
4. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and crisp. Meanwhile, make "secret sauce" by whisking together mayonnaise, ketchup, relish and mustard.
5. Sprinkle pizza with lettuce and onion; drizzle with “secret” mayonnaise sauce.